Simms International: Memory Technology
In partnership with world-class manufacturers Intel, Micron, Kingston, Crucial, Innodisk and ATP Simms offers the UK’s most comprehensive line up of memory products for a wide range of server platforms.
Aside from a large stock holding and access to the most competitive pricing Simms are the UK’s authority on memory technology.
Now in our 30th year, Simms are well versed in helping customers navigate supply complexities and technology transitions in this fast-evolving and extremely cyclical industry.
Simms adhere to the highest compliance and quality management standards and are ISO 9001 certified.
We are passionate about helping businesses that rely on their IT infrastructure to provide them with a competitive advantage and are actively seeking to partner with companies who offer cloud services and are willing to explore how memory technologies can help them achieve this.
Products and services
Our data centre and server products include:
- NVMe and SATA Solid-State Drives (SSD)
- RAM modules, DRR3/4/5 RDIMM and LRDIMMs
- Intel Optane™ SSD’s and Persistent memory
Each technology specifically designed from the ground up to deliver best in class quality and reliability and backed by global manufacturer support to deliver real life benefits such as:
- Improved User Experiences
- Better QoS
- Faster Hosting Speeds
- Enhanced Reliability
- Increased CPU performance
- Delivering more with less
Our services include:
- ‘Try before you buy’ options on qualified opportunities for storage and memory solutions
- Direct access to technical memory experts both at Simms and our global vendors
- Guidance on why, when and how to purchase server memory
- Tailored purchasing models and commercial terms to fit you and your business goals
- Superior customer service backed by more than 30 years’ experience and global vendor support
Our server solutions are designed to help you innovate and scale as your demand requires, with the security and flexibility needed to help you do this within budget.
Northdown Business Park