Colocation integrates and operates with a host of other elements to deliver the network that our clients require to pursue their strategies and objectives for growth. Datum’s core proposition is to specialise in delivering carrier and service provider neutral data centre colocation - by focusing, we excel. Meanwhile, our network of partners (‘Datum Connect’) delivers the lifecycle services (including connectivity, certification, asset management, break fix, procurement and disposal) our clients need to augment and complement our colocation at every stage of the colocation journey, from pre-planning to deployment, and beyond.
More capacity = more partner opportunities
Since our acquisition of Teledata in September 2022 the Datum Group has achieved a multi-site, national presence with a data centre facility in the South East (Farnborough - FRN1) and the North West (Manchester – MCR1) – the two most economically active regions of the UK. By expanding our addressable market, and strengthening our position, there are undoubtedly significant benefits for our partners who are looking to expand their offerings and grow their operations:
- Opportunities for our partners to support our growing client base through their services: our dual-site status opens up opportunities for our partners across both locations, and the brand-new colocation facilities we are constructing in Farnborough and Manchester will significantly increase capacity and offer opportunities to support new clients who are coming on board.
- Partnership with our ultra-secure colocation facilities: FRN1 is located on a government-grade campus location and MCR1 is the only data centre in the world with an NSI Gold Approved BS5979 security centre on site, so our partners can confidently recommend our facilities to their clients, especially those with particularly stringent security requirements.
- Flexible partnering and contracts: our partners can support their client base with a commercially and practically agile colocation offering that allows them to host exactly what they need with us at each stage of a project.
- Capitalising on our infrastructure, support and expertise as a platform for the services offered to their clients.
- A reciprocal relationship providing shared opportunities and combined offerings. Our partners can add Datum’s secure and resilient colocation to their client offerings, and benefit from joint marketing opportunities, as well as support from our account management and sales/technical teams in securing opportunities, including support in sales meetings and data centre tours.
- Referral and resell opportunities of Datum’s accredited colocation services, competitive commission to partners who refer opportunities to Datum and lead with Datum as part of their client solutions, and through-sell opportunities via the partner network.
As the Datum Group grows and brings new capacity online, this is the perfect time to talk to us about becoming part of our partner network. Whether you want to provide your services to help clients achieve their business objectives, or benefit from referring or reselling our accredited colocation services to your client base, please contact us on 0333 202 3195 or email email@example.com to discuss partnership opportunities.