We’re looking forward to hosting the second of our quarterly tech business networking events in Manchester tomorrow evening (Thursday 21 September). If you’re a business professional with a particular interest in the world of IT and business internet services and you can make it to Manchester tomorrow, why not come along to ‘Get Reconnected’ – a relaxed evening of networking at Box Deansgate where you can connect with people who share your tech interests?
Why attend …?
- Develop your professional network by building relationships with potential mentors, partners and clients. People are more likely to do business with someone they know and trust, and making connections creates a pool of contacts to call upon, when needed.
- Discuss trends and innovations in the continuously evolving tech sector that can improve workflow and productivity in your organisation.
- Share knowledge and discuss challenges you may be facing - those who have had similar experiences can provide valuable advice that can help you make critical decisions about your business.
Your opportunity to discuss all things tech with likeminded professionals
Bounce ideas off others in your industry:
- Which tech issues have been the most challenging for your organisation to address?
- Are there any specific tech problems that are preventing you from achieving better operational results?
- What’s the most pressing tech issue you’re currently facing?
- Which technologies are going to be important for the future?
- Which tech decisions have been the most successful for your company?
- What support do you need to achieve your goals?
The tech professionals who attend our networking events have expertise across the board. So whether you’re interested in connecting with specialists in the world of AI, cyber security, cloud computing, Internet of Things, blockchain technology, or anything in between, look no further than our ‘Get Reconnected’ event!
It’s free, and we’ll even provide the food and drink. All we ask is that you register for the event in advance so we know how many people to expect on the night.
When: Thursday 21st September, 6pm
Where: Box Deansgate (upstairs), Manchester
Book your free tickets on Eventbrite.