Data centre engineering services focus on two core areas: emergency response and scheduled engineering services.
For emergency response, Datum’s operations centre is geared up 24 hours a day with the sole aim of minimising disruption to your business by providing the quickest response.
Typical data centre engineering services requirements from our clients include:
- Power cycling of equipment
- Reporting status indications
- Basic configuration changes
- Scheduled data centre engineering services
Scheduled engineering services
Our highly-trained team of engineering professionals is available to support you with scheduled services:
- Remote hands engineering
- Scheduled engineering
- Structured cable installation
- Custom connectivity installation
- Hardware procurement
- Custom deployment
- Systems configuration
- Data centre services
We also offer business-based services to support cloud storage requirements such as:
- Consultancy and auditing
- On-facility managed office space for client infrastructure access
- Connectivity services
- Concierge Plus
- Workplace recovery
Additional support for your business is available through direct access to specialist providers within the Datum Connect ecosystem.