Datum break-fix services provide multi-vendor break-fix support for client equipment installed in the data centre and includes a blended support option for both in and out of warranty support for a complete product lifecycle service.
Using the best engineering staff, we can cover third-party computer maintenance and business-critical services on all major vendors for enterprise server, storage and networking systems. Service levels are flexible to match requirements from next day business response to two-hour fix. The available spares portfolio is continuously managed to ensure we have the capability to exceed agreed SLAs.
Datum break-fix supports a wide range of equipment for SME and enterprise from many different vendors including HPE, IBM, Oracle/Sun, EMC Fujutsu and Dell. Technology capability stretches from high-powered low-energy, virtualised systems and complex storage solutions to legacy VMS, Tru 64 Unix and HP-UX.
Multi-vendor hardware maintenance
- Call logging with UK call centre
- Client web portal
- Fast, effective response
- European support
- Regular service reports and reviews
- Flexible proactive account management
- One stop shop for all IT needs, supply, support, resource, training
On call 24x7x365
Proactive service delivery managers scrutinise calls and monitor performance to ensure we are delivering on what we promise. We save you money by providing quality alternatives consolidating your IT needs, from supply and support to resources and training.
- When you make the call, 99% of calls are answered within 15 seconds
- UK-based operator checks the contract and SLA, advising the caller and setting the expectation
- Operator checks the SLA covers the equipment
- Call is logged and the clock starts on the issue with SLA response metrics of 97%
- Job is assigned to the regional service manager or your regular service engineer who is familiar with your systems
- Assigned engineer contacts you, identifies the fault and ensures the correct part and equipment are assigned
- The engineer fixes the fault on site with 85% first time fix