Regardless of whether our clients require pure colocation, hybrid cloud or disaster recovery, we aim to give each one an outstanding level of service. As such, being able to demonstrate client satisfaction is incredibly important to us. To ensure we achieve this, we speak to our clients regularly to gauge how well we are servicing them, see where we can improve, and ultimately benchmark ourselves within the industry.
We are incredibly proud to say that from the latest client satisfaction survey, Datum has achieved a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 100! NPS is a metric used to measure customer experience by asking clients whether they would recommend Datum to a friend or colleague.
Going beyond the NPS score
While getting a score of 100 is an impressive achievement, we know it doesn’t end there. What is important is what we do with this feedback. We ask our clients additional questions to give us detailed insight into how we’re performing as a service provider and this information helps us to further develop and refine our offering and services to ensure we continue to provide a great service.
Collecting feedback that matters
We ask clients to rate us on how we’re doing in the following areas:
We’re proud to say that our clients scored us highly in all of the above areas with the lowest rating achieved being an impressive 4.84 out of a maximum of 5. This is a testament to our dedicated client services team and the processes in place when new clients come on board. Keeping regular contact with clients is one of the reasons clients scored Datum so highly. The team has regular calls to determine client requirements, update them on timescales and assess whether any foreseeable issue may arise so that we can be as proactive as possible.
A premium service is important to our clients (and us!)
It’s important for us to have a clear picture of each of our client’s business goals and need when thinking about the services we can provide them, which is why we ask separately about the quality of our service. 90% of respondents gave us the highest possible rating, and the remaining 10% gave us the next highest rating. This is certainly a testament to our Concierge Service, a topic covered in a recent blog post, and something that we provide to all clients. Amongst other service-related benefits, this approach enables a smooth data centre migration, eliminating stress and worry for clients.
Always room for improvement
As mentioned before, the NPS question is not the only metric we use to gauge client satisfaction. We ask clients to tell us how we might improve, and also what additional regulatory requirements their business may have that would impact them choosing Datum. These questions help us to make adjustments to our services where needed, and to align with client regulations. Crucially, it allows us to understand how our clients make use of the services we provide, as well as what we can do to tailor Datum’s various offerings to client needs.
“Datum is in a league of their own.” - Director
“Continue doing what you are currently doing!” – Operations Team Lead
Find out more about our service-enhanced colocation
At Datum we take huge pride in the quality of service we offer clients, and the first-class experience that we deliver for them. If you’re interested in learning more, get in touch to speak with one of the team, or book a tour to see the datacentre facilities for yourself.