Datum clients rely on Datum's efficient, effective and secure data centre service to support their business critical IT. Third party accreditations validate our offering and provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that we deliver on our promises.
Datum's accreditations include:
- ISO 9001 - which specifies requirements for aquality management system where an organisation needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 14001:2015 - which sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and against which a company can be certified. It maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system and can be used by any organisation regardless of its activity or sector.
- ISO 27001:2013 - specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organisation. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organisation
- ISO 50001:2011 - specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an energy management system, whose purpose is to enable an organization to follow a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use and consumption. The requirements apply to energy use and consumption, including measurement, documentation and reporting, design and procurement practices for equipment, systems, processes and personnel that contribute to energy performance.
- PSI DSS compliant - is a statement by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council that Datum as a service provider to PCI DSS 2.0 for online payments.
- EU Code of Conduct for Data Centres - Datum has signed up to the EU Code of Conduct for Data Centres which was created in response to the increasing energy consumption in data centres and the need to reduce the related environmental, economic and energy supply security impacts.
- DCA Class 3 Fully Operational Data Centre - The Data Centre Alliance Certification scheme provides an industry led recognition of a data centre’s designed purpose, its operational integrity, energy efficiency practices and site access security. Class 3 Fully Operation identifies high standards of resilience, environmental control and telecommunications.
For more information visit www.iso.org, www.pcisecuritystandards.org, ec.europa.eu, and www.data-central.org