100% uptime SLA supported by a fully 2N power infrastructure for resilient co-location
For assurance against the risks of data centre downtime, we offer clients 100% uptime SLA supported by our highly resilient co-location infrastructure that exceeds Tier 3 specifications, with a committed and experienced operations team. Power considerations are paramount to ensure your co-location is always available. For us, non-stop means non-stop so we start from the ground up in providing a fully 2N power infrastructure.
- Active/Active power, ensuring high availability
- 2N power supply from substation to rack level
- 2N back up power supply
- Combination of the tried & tested and Environmentally Intelligent design
Our local electrical utility company provides dual high capacity HV connections from dual substations. Onsite the electrical design provides a 2N level of resilience down to IT rack level with no single points of failure, ensuring our co-location facilities are concurrently maintainable.
The mains infrastructure is supported by a 2N standby diesel generator system, providing automatic back up power in case of a mains grid failure. Each generator is supported by a bulk fuel supply to provide 72hrs run time during normal operation. 2N UPS system will support all critical IT equipment, and in line with our focus on Environmentally Intelligent design, combines the tried and tested in the form of battery based UPS on one path and the more environmentally aware approach of a flywheel UPS system on the other.
A separate UPS is also provided to support critical mechanical systems that enable continuous cooling in a power outage.
- Active/Active power distribution paths
- HV redundancy mains power at N+N
- Individual components concurrently maintainable
- IT UPS 2N, Mechanical UPS N (to enable continuous cooling)
- Standby Generator 2N
- Maximum power density — 30kw per rack
Follow Datum on Twitter